Blockchain Terminal presents the cryptocurrency industry with many “firsts”, of which we are extremely proud.
I want you to enjoy your terminal and have peace of mind. So, I have backed the product and your BCT purchase with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer
Both the terminal, and BCT purchases are covered by our no-questions-asked, 60-day money back guarantee.
BCT is confident that the Blockchain Terminal and BCT will perform as designed. If however you are not satisfied, you may cancel your service within 60 days of purchase and receive a full refund.
If you have purchased more BCT than you require, you may return the excess BCT for a partial refund.
For Example: a $10,000 purchase of 100,000 BCT+100,000 Bonus entities the purchaser to return 200,000 BCT for refund of $10,000. A partial return of 100,000 BCT entities the purchaser to a refund of $5,000.
Users may request their refund in USD, BTC, or ETH.
This License Agreement (the “Agreement”) by and between BCT Inc or its authorized distributor (collectively, the “Licensor”), a company organized under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with an address of 1st Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd. Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and the purchaser of the Blockchain Terminal (the “Licensee”). BCT Inc, is a company organized under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with an address of 1st Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd. Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Authorized distributors include, Estey-Hoover, Inc. (a New York company), the BC Terminal Inc (a New York company), or an affiliate of BCT Inc (collectively, the “Authorized Distributors”). This Agreement shall take effect on the date and time (the “Effective Date”) that the Licensee clicks an “I Agree” or “Confirm” button, check box or other indicator of agreement presented with this Agreement on the Licensor website (bct.io, esteyhoover.com/ny) (the “Licensor Website”). The Licensee will then be bound by this Agreement and all terms incorporated by reference as of the Effective Date. If the Licensee has any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact the Licensor at email@example.com. “BCT Tokens” are digital tokens issued by BCT Inc SECZ (“BCT Cayman”), a Cayman Islands exempted company. “Contributors” are persons who purchased BCT Tokens in a token sale event. “BCT Credits” are store credits as described in Section 4(a) (collectively, BCT Tokens and BCT Credits, “BCT”). BCT Cayman is the developer of Blockchain Terminal, an institutional-grade cryptocurrency platform and app store that unites traditional investment with the emerging cryptocurrency industry. Blockchain Terminal users may purchase apps and crypto-trading tools developed by third-party blockchain developers using BCT Tokens or BCT Credits. BCT Cayman has a non-profit mandate and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BCT Foundation, a non-profit Cayman Islands foundation.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
5. Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities. The Licensee represents and warrants that: (a) It has selected the Equipment based on its own judgment, and expressly disclaims any reliance upon statements made by Licensor, and (b) upon delivery of the Equipment on the Delivery Date, Licensee shall have unconditionally accepted such Equipment. THE LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO VALUE, DESIGN, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, AND LICENSEE LICENSES THE EQUIPMENT ‘AS IS’. LICNESOR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ICENSEE OR ANY OTHER PERSON WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (i) ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STRICT OR ABSOLUTE LIABILITY IN TORT OR BY STATUTE IMPOSED), LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE EQUIPMENT OR BY ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, (ii) THE USE, OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY RISKS RELATING THERETO, (iii) ANY DELAY IN OBTAINING THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (iv) DELIVERY, INSTALLATION (INCLUDING INSTALLATION BY 3RD PARTY SYSTEM INTEGRATORS), OPERATION, SERVICING, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, IMPROVEMENT OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT OR (v) ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED. Upon Licensor’s delivery of the Equipment to Licensee, and in the absence of any default hereunder, any and all rights and warranties extended by the Equipment manufacturer to Licensor in connection with the purchase of the Equipment will be automatically transferred and assigned to Licensee, to the extent permitted without necessity of further action by either party. No action, regardless of form arising out of or pertaining to any of the Equipment may be brought by Licensee more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
6. Hold Harmless. Each party shall defend, indemnify and hold the officers, officials, and employees of the other party and its assignee harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the first-mentioned party’s non-performance of or material breaches under this Agreement. The provisions of this section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
7. Value, Condition and Restrictions on Use. The Licensee acknowledges that the Equipment was developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by Licensor and others (including certain information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitute valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Licensor and such others. Therefore, this Agreement is, subject to and conditional upon the Licensor being satisfied, in its absolute discretion, with the credit-worthiness of the Licensee (the “Condition”). The Licensor, in its absolute and sole discretion, may elect to waive this condition in writing. The Licensee shall protect the proprietary rights of Licensor and all others having rights in the Equipment during and after the Term of this Agreement. The analysis and presentation included in the Equipment may not be recirculated, redistributed or published by Licensee except for internal purposes without the prior written consent of Licensor and, where necessary, with certain sources of the information included in the Equipment, except as otherwise required by law, rule, regulation, or order, subpoena, or request of a governmental authority. The Equipment is solely and exclusively for the use of Licensee and may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement.
8. Return of Equipment and Software: Confidentiality. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, Licensor shall have the right to remove the Equipment provided at Licensee’s expense. At all times, during the Term and thereafter, the Licensor shall ensure that the Private Data and Private Key is kept confidential and subject to confidentiality covenants that that are customary for the industry.
9. Maintenance. The Licensee to the best of its ability shall maintain and keep the Equipment in good working order and condition so that it will perform its functions satisfactorily. N0TWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, LICENSOR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK THROUGH WHICH LICENSEE ACCESSES THE EQUIPMENT AND LICENSEE SHALL INDEMNIFY LICENSOR AND HOLD IT HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM, DEMAND OR EXPENSE (including reasonable attorney’s fees) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK. Licensee shall be responsible for the safekeeping of the Equipment from the time it is received on Licensee's premises and shall take reasonable steps to prevent abuse to the Equipment. Licensee shall be responsible for all physical loss, theft, or damage to any equipment used to deliver the Equipment to Licensee and shall pay Licensor the full replacement cost of the Equipment as liquidated damages unless such loss, theft, or damage is due entirely to the fault or negligence of Licensor. Neither Licensor nor its suppliers or third party agents shall be responsible or liable, contingently or otherwise, for any personal injury or property damage arising out of the Installation, relocation, maintenance, use or removal of the Equipment.
11. Complete Agreement: Modifications or Waivers: Form. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any oral or written communications or representations or agreements relating thereto. No changes, modifications, waivers or notifications relating thereto may be made without the approval of the Licensor, subject to a 10 day notice to all parties. Changes, modifications or waivers or notifications relating thereto, may be executed and delivered by facsimile or electronic mail. Any such facsimile or electronic mail transmission shall constitute the final agreement of the parties and conclusive proof of such agreement.
12. Authority: Validity: Governing Law. Each of the parties to this Agreement hereby represents and warrants to the other that it is duly authorized and empowered to execute, deliver and perform this Agreement and that, to the best of its knowledge and belief, such action does not conflict with or violate any provision of law, regulation, policy, contract, or other instrument to which it is a party or by which it is bound and that this Agreement constitutes a valid and binding obligation of it enforceable in accordance with its terms. Licensor and Licensee intend this Agreement to be a valid legal instrument, and no provision of this Agreement which shall be deemed unenforceable shall in any way invalidate any other provisions of this Agreement, all of which remain in full force and effect. The headings in this Agreement are intended for convenience of reference and shall not affect its interpretation. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines without giving effect to the conflicts-of-law provisions thereof. The parties hereto, their successors and assigns, consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with respect to any legal proceedings that may result from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this License Agreement is deemed executed as of the Effective Date by the Licensor and Licensee.
We developed a terminal that provides access to cryptocurrency research and markets. We are committed to protecting the privacy of any and all information we obtain in the course of carrying out our business.
Our management and protection of personal information is guided by the following principles:
All employees working on our behalf are responsible for maintaining the security of sensitive and personal information in our custody and control.
All managers are responsible for overseeing the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and disposal of personal information within their departments to ensure compliance with our policies.
Management has overall responsibility for the following:
4. Collecting Information
When collecting personal information, we will do the following:
5. Collecting personal information over the Internet
In some instances, we may collect personal information over the Internet. Upon collection, the personal information is retained in a secure database.
6. Using or disclosing personal information
We will only access, use, or disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected — or for a use that is consistent with that purpose — unless consent for another access, use, or disclosure has either been obtained or is otherwise authorized by the law. Personal information will not be accessed, used, or disclosed by our employees except as authorized in the course of fulfilling their duties and responsibilities.
7. Retaining and disposing of personal information
We only retain personal information for the purposes for which the personal information was collected — including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations.
If we use personal information to make a decision that directly affects an individual, we will keep that information for at least one year after using it so that individuals have a reasonable opportunity to obtain access to it.
8. Safeguarding personal information
We protect personal information in accordance with applicable laws. Our organization has made reasonable security arrangements to secure against the unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or destruction of personal information.
9. Third parties
We will not sell or rent personal information.
10. Right to request access to personal information
Any individual can formally request access to personal information in the custody or control of our organization by submitting a request in writing.
Before providing the personal information, we may need to ask individuals to verify their identity.
We may refuse access to certain personal information when such refusal is authorized or required by law. In the event that we refuse access, we will notify the individual of this decision in writing and outline the reasons for the refusal.
11. Right to seek correction of personal information
Individuals may write to us and request that any errors or omissions in their personal information be corrected. If we are satisfied that a request for correction is reasonable, we will correct the personal information as soon as reasonably possible. If we do not agree with the request, we will advise the requesting party accordingly, and note both the request and our reason for not making the requested change on our file.
1. What information do we collect when you visit your website?
When you browse our website, the following information is collected and stored:
We do not use this information to identify website users, unless you choose to provide your identity to us through one of the means available on the website or unless we are required to identify website users by law.
2. What do we do with information provided directly by you?
A person must be an authorized user in order to access our secure server and use our online tools. Personal information will only be used for the purpose provided by us — or for a use consistent with that purpose — by persons authorized by us. If you believe your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what you intended, please contact us.
3. How do we protect personal information?
We protect personal information by using a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is then encrypted into our database. This information is accessed only by individuals who are authorized with special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We only use session cookies, which remain in existence only during the course of your session. Authorized users who wish to access the secure section of our website must therefore enable their computers to accept cookies.
5. Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell or trade any personally identifiable information. Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business may have access to personal information if necessary. Information provided by anyone through this website will be used and disclosed as necessary for regulatory and compliance purposes. In some cases, we may be required to disclose information by law.
6. Third-party links
We feature links to third-party websites on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore assume no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about the sites we link to.
By using our site, you accept the terms of this Privacy Statement.
1. Proprietary Rights and Restrictions
The informational text, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, files, documents, images, or other materials (collectively referred to as “materials”) on this website may not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any fashion by any electronic means without obtaining our prior approval.
All of the material on this website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, is owned by BCT Inc (the “Company”), and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. We disclaim any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, domain names, slogans, logos, and trade names other than our own. Trademarks, logos, images, and service marks displayed on the Company website are either our property or the property of a third party. By using this website you agree not to display or use such marks without our (or the respective owner’s) prior written permission.
Any modification of these materials, use of the materials on any website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited. The use of any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site is expressly prohibited.
The materials on the Company website are intended for lawful purposes only. Any third-party software made available for downloading, copying, or use through the Company website is proprietary to the individual or entity making such software available. Unless otherwise noted, neither the title nor the intellectual property rights of the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, are transferred to you, the user. Downloading, copying, or other use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of the software licensing agreement relating to such software.
2. Links to Other Websites
The privacy policies and terms and conditions of linked websites may differ from ours. We do not necessarily endorse companies or related products or services to or from which the Company website is linked. The existence of a link does not constitute a relationship between us and the owner of the linked website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Company website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Websites linked to or from the Company website are not necessarily under our control, and we shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked website or any link or linking program at any time.
3. User Content
The user is prohibited from transmitting or posting unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law-enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of anyone posting such material. We may monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, blogs, and other user-created content on the Company website. We do not assume liability or responsibility for such content nor any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained within.
4. Unsolicited Ideas
It is not the policy of the Company to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related, or other materials of any kind. We will not consider suggestions or ideas submitted to us without solicitation because of the potential misunderstandings that may result. We develop the concepts and ideas for use in advertising, promotion, and public relations to promote the products and services of our clients. If, despite this statement, you choose to submit unsolicited creative, production-related, or other materials of any kind, please be advised that all such remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to us through the Company website will be subject to the following terms: We will not be required to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for using any ideas for our business (including, without limitation, product or advertising ideas for our clients) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future operations or work and the use of any submission for any purpose will be without compensation to you or any other person sending the submission.
5. Governing Laws
The laws of the State of New York, excluding any rule or principle that would refer to and apply the substantive law of another state or jurisdiction, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claims or causes of action arising from or relating to your access and use of the Company website must be instituted within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or cause arose or was accrued. Further, any such claim or cause of action shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York, and you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts and hereby appoint the Secretary of State of New York as your agent for service of process. You agree to waive any objection that the state or federal courts of New York County, New York, are an inconvenient forum.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND THE CONTENTS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY ERRORS OF THE SITE, CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THE INTERNET. ADDITIONALLY, THE SITE MAY BE UNAVAILABLE UNEXPECTEDLY AS A RESULT OF ERRORS OR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
7. Additional Terms
We are not liable for any viruses or damages that may infect your computer software, hardware, or other equipment due to your usage of the Company website or downloading of any material (text, images, video, audio, etc.) from the website.
We may suspend your access to the Company website for any reason. Suspension and/or termination of your usage does not affect these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time. Your continued usage of the Company website.